Thursday, February 21, 2008

I don't even know where to begin...

I've been so impressed by the blogs I've read before now. I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll start at the beginning. My name is Kelley. I'm 38, and I've lived in my home town my whole life. I have 2 daughters. Tiffany is 21, out on her own and finally one of my best friends (I knew it would happen someday). Kayla is 16 and also one of my favorite people and that doesn't even take into consideration that she's my daughter.
Tiffany (left) & Kayla (right)

I had pretty resigned myself to growing old by myself. I hadn't had a really serious relationship for over 10 years before I met David. We met when he was the security guard where I lived and I walked out my door calling my cell phone because I had lost it. He was walking by and asked if the thing under my car that was buzzing and blinking was what I was looking for. We talked for 6 months before we finally went on a date. I had noticed him before the chance encounter though. I had seen him walking around doing his security thing and noticed he had a cute behind. (He hates it when I tell that story.) Finally, we went to the park with his kids, and the rest is, as they say, history. So, now I have 2 new daughters and boy are they a challenge. It would take too long to give all the history, but I figure I can always start from here and go on :o)

No comments: