Monday, October 25, 2010

Not that anybody reads this, but I need some prayer...

My mom just called. My grandfather, who is 92, going to be 93 in Dec., fell out of bed. At first they thought he might have broken his hip, but now they think it might have been a stroke. He's had dementia for awhile now and he doesn't remember anyone but my dad. My dad actually still looks like he did when he was a kid :) I have good genes! Anyway, my grammy, lives in the same facility but in a different area is pretty upset. As you can imagine. She also found out a good friend of hers that would come visit her everyday, died suddenly today. Please pray for my Papau and Grammy.

Papau and Grammy have only been married 7 years, but we love her a lot and I hate for her to be so sad. Papau comes to visit her everyday and every day he has to be reminded that she is his wife, but she loves to see him.

Thank you.
 **Updated 10/25 @ 9pm:  Papau passed away. Please pray for Grammy and for the rest of us. Thank you. Some of my best memories as a child through now are about my grandparents.

No comments: