Friday, November 5, 2010

My Friend Rachel

I have become an avid blog read reader. It started with Meredith and now I'm up to 27 in my Google Reader blog roll. Some of these families I've been following for years now. I've met some of them IRL, and some of them I've just commented and others I just follow, but I have to say I have them all in my heart.

One of the families I've met IRL is Rachel's from Finishing Off My Family. I love them. I'll tell you why in another post, but for now, if you know them you know they are struggling with the "system" to keep some children (that are already theirs in their hearts) in their home. There are lots of complicated reasons. GrowingUpLost has a post about it. Here is a link. Rachel asked me to post it.

Rachel, if you read this, I love you. You are one of the most amazing people I know and I'm so glad to have met you and your DH and have you as a part of my life. I know David thinks the same thing. I am here to support you however I can.

No comments: