Saturday, November 27, 2010

Please pray for Tyler

Today was going to be my family's Thanksgiving dinner celebration, but while we still give thanks for all the blessings in our lives, we are fervently praying for my grandson Tyler. When I started this post he had been at the ER all night with a 104 degree temp. They did an x-ray then a CT scan and saw a mass on his lung. The hospital made the decision to transport him to Arnold Palmer. Now, he's been there for awhile and I talked with my parents a few minutes ago. The doctor mentioned the possibility of neuroblastoma, but they have to run additional tests and then come up with a plan of action once they've gotten all their facts together.

When Tiffany called me this morning to tell me that Tyler was going to be transported to Arnold Palmer I was very calm. I have a really strong feeling of peace that everything is going to be fine and that God is holding Tyler in HIS hands. I'm definitely freaking out more now - a lot more - but really, I still have that peace. I'm hanging on tooth and nail. 

Please pray for my grandson, Tyler and for his mommy and daddy. I've seen the power of prayer and faith over and over again on here. I'm claiming that for them. Thank you.

No comments: