Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'd like you to meet Gwendolyn Strong

I'm not sure how I found Gwendolyn's page, but I've been a regular reader ever since. Gwendolyn was born perfectly healthy, but at age 6 months was diagnosed with SMA Type 1. This beautiful little girl and her parents have touched my heart in so many ways. I can't imagine finding out your little girl has a terminal illness and being able to rejoice in her life the way that Bill and Victoria have done. I feel so inadequate to describe how much I admire them and how their courage has strengthened me for the, small in comparison, things that I've had to deal with. Please read about Gwendolyn and sign the petition to end SMA and join their fight. The buttons are to the right. You can also read more about Gwendolyn and the fullness of life that her parents bring to her everyday here.

No comments: