Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's really been a long time this time...

Well, this blogging stuff is not as easy as it looks. First I decided that I wanted to change the name of my blog and then I just spent an hour trying to update the template. I finally found a "Florida-ish" one, so I'll see how this works out.

I meant to put a picture of my new grandson, Tyler, on here; so here it is. I'm a pretty sappy person by nature (I cry at 30 second commercials), but I told my daughter that I thought I loved her and her sister a lot, but the way I love this little guy is heart filling and amazing.



There have been too many things going on to mention all at once, so I'll go about it slowly. First though, I'm going to highlight the blogs that have taught me so much about love, courage and perserverance over the last months. I've "met" so many women that I admire, and so many children that have touched my heart. I just want to share some of them.

No comments: