Wednesday, December 22, 2010

GOOD NEWS!

Last week Tyler spent Tuesday and Wednesday at Arnold Palmer getting an MIBG scan. Yesterday, Tiffany finally got the results. He is clear!! No sign of any more cancer cells! He is still having a bone marrow biopsy today because the want to make sure they covered all their bases, but Tiff said they are expecting that to come back clean too. His lymph nodes were also clear when they tested those. Looks like even though they found some cancer cells when they did the biopsy on the tumor they removed - they got it all then. Praise God! I was so giddy after she called I was ready to skip through the halls at work singing Hallelujah!

One of the best things though? Tiffany telling me how all this has strengthened her faith. I always try to be a "the glass is half full" kind of girl, but my cup is OVERFLOWING! I have been so blessed by all the people praying for them. There are people all over the world praying. One friend sent me a text message that really moved me, it said "Tyler's army will never give up - we have all the confidence of those who lowered the man thru the roof to be healed." Wow!

Tyler has healed up very good after his surgery. Tiff was going crazy trying to keep him from climbing all over everything :) That's a two year old for you. We went to the zoo last Friday and I got a great picture of him. I thought I'd share. Happy boy!

No comments: